Freewellgear Crystalsky Carry Cases

Reaction score
EpZSKETh.jpg

The Guys over at www.Freewellgear.com have release couple of carry cases for the DJI Crystalsky Monitor.

Info

The Freewell DJI CrystalSky 5.5-inch and 7.85-inch monitor cases are ideal for carrying your display unit, made from special lightweight, yet strong, material which gives it not only incomparable portability but also makes it efficient for prolonged use while outdoors.
These cases provide protection and ease of transporting to your DJI CrystalSky monitors as well as the charging dock along with the batteries.

The Cases

haKg373h.jpg

Both models are virtually identical externally apart from size, they are made from special PU material makes these very durable, these cases are semi ridged that means they are able to take a knock while protesting your device inside, while not stretch solid plastic hard cases they do offer a lit of protection for your device.

TZ1ZmvXh.jpg

Externally there is duel zips and on the rear there is a cary handle.

5dRb98gh.jpg

In the lid of each case you can see some mouldings, these are to hold the device in place once the lid is closed

xy7KyLZh.jpg

The Crystalsky sits directly at the top of the case above the accessories

I1EM29Yh.jpg

c3TPs7fh.jpg

The inside of the lid is lined with soft material to prevent any scratching of the screen

tEI77c5h.jpg

Once you remove the Crystalsky you find the storage below, the 7.85 inch ,model will hold the Crystalsky with DJI QR bracket fitted, 2 batteries and Charge Hub

eNckRFTh.jpg

The 5.5 Inch model will hold Crystalsky with DJI QR bracket fitted, 1 battery and Charge Hub

klZj0Clh.jpg

However if you remove the charge hub each case can store an additional 2 Crystalsky batteries making to total 4 on the 7 Inch and 3 on the 5 inch version.

M2H0FlWh.jpg

2QTBfOmh.jpg

Overall

lvmQ9Fx.jpg

These compact carry cases are extremely lightweight with the 5.5 inch model weighing 170 Grams and the 7.85 inch model 290 Grams, they can hold the Crystalsky with the mounting plate fitted as batteries and Hub.

I have been using these for a few weeks since they sent them to me to try (FOC) and overall they are a nice case that offers the CS some decent protection, If your after a case for the Crystalsky these are worth a look as they are fairly cheap too.

Price

$19.99 for the 5 Inch model
$29.99 for the 7 inch model

Available to Order from
www.freewellgear.com

EpZSKETh.jpg

The Guys over at www.Freewellgear.com have release couple of carry cases for the DJI Crystalsky Monitor.

Info

The Freewell DJI CrystalSky 5.5-inch and 7.85-inch monitor cases are ideal for carrying your display unit, made from special lightweight, yet strong, material which gives it not only incomparable portability but also makes it efficient for prolonged use while outdoors.
These cases provide protection and ease of transporting to your DJI CrystalSky monitors as well as the charging dock along with the batteries.

The Cases

haKg373h.jpg

Both models are virtually identical externally apart from size, they are made from special PU material makes these very durable, these cases are semi ridged that means they are able to take a knock while protesting your device inside, while not stretch solid plastic hard cases they do offer a lit of protection for your device.

TZ1ZmvXh.jpg

Externally there is duel zips and on the rear there is a cary handle.

5dRb98gh.jpg

In the lid of each case you can see some mouldings, these are to hold the device in place once the lid is closed

xy7KyLZh.jpg

The Crystalsky sits directly at the top of the case above the accessories

I1EM29Yh.jpg

c3TPs7fh.jpg

The inside of the lid is lined with soft material to prevent any scratching of the screen

tEI77c5h.jpg

Once you remove the Crystalsky you find the storage below, the 7.85 inch ,model will hold the Crystalsky with DJI QR bracket fitted, 2 batteries and Charge Hub

eNckRFTh.jpg

The 5.5 Inch model will hold Crystalsky with DJI QR bracket fitted, 1 battery and Charge Hub

klZj0Clh.jpg

However if you remove the charge hub each case can store an additional 2 Crystalsky batteries making to total 4 on the 7 Inch and 3 on the 5 inch version.

M2H0FlWh.jpg

2QTBfOmh.jpg

Overall

lvmQ9Fx.jpg

These compact carry cases are extremely lightweight with the 5.5 inch model weighing 170 Grams and the 7.85 inch model 290 Grams, they can hold the Crystalsky with the mounting plate fitted as batteries and Hub.

I have been using these for a few weeks since they sent them to me to try (FOC) and overall they are a nice case that offers the CS some decent protection, If your after a case for the Crystalsky these are worth a look as they are fairly cheap too.

Price

$19.99 for the 5 Inch model
$29.99 for the 7 inch model

Available to Order from
www.freewellgear.com

It looks nice but I tried ordering and gave up there is no place to include your " State " on their page and it keeps throwing up an ERROR message when Registering.I sent them an email....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers