Fractured Frame

A peace offering for my wife, huh??? I'm still in the dog house for purchasing the P3P to begin with! A little bottle of nail polish isn't gonna phase her.

Besides...I'm not about to tell her it's broken. I'll NEVER hear the end of it!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Reactions: Neon Euc
Woof! Woof!

Been there. Cost me a fortune even after offering to redecorate the living room .....
Boy did it get decorated! Took a flier from the top step of the ladder with a tub of Magnolia emusion. When I phoned to forewarn her that the redecoration did not go quite according to plan. All I got was a scream of (and I quote) "IF THERE IS ANY PAINT ON THE NEWISH SETTEE THEN I WAS AS GOOD AS DEAD!" :eek:
I said 5 litres, slammed down the phone and started packing! No question of did I hurt myself or break any bones. I was fine, I landed on the couch with a bit of a squelch! ;)

(Mostly true, she didn't quite kill me.) :confused:

My first words when I saw you pics was.... "Holy CR*P" That is REALLY too far gone to fix and is dangerous.
I will have to look my P3A over as well, but it doesn't get flown NEARLY as much as you do... in fact, since I got it I have NEVER flown it! Sad story as to why, but won't bore you with the details... really miss flying!

Woof! Woof!

Been there. Cost me a fortune even after offering to redecorate the living room .....
Boy did it get decorated! Took a flier from the top step of the ladder with a tub of Magnolia emusion. When I phoned to forewarn her that the redecoration did not go quite according to plan. All I got was a scream of (and I quote) "IF THERE IS ANY PAINT ON THE NEWISH SETTEE THEN I WAS AS GOOD AS DEAD!" :eek:
I said 5 litres, slammed down the phone and started packing! No question of did I hurt myself or break any bones. I was fine, I landed on the couch with a bit of a squelch! ;)

(Mostly true, she didn't quite kill me.) :confused:
Well I hope you didn't injure yourself from the fall, even IF you got paint on the settee.... that is alot cheaper to fix!

THAT was hilarious! Donny.....and dual bag...bye bye!

UPDATE...So I used the Chat Support function in the GO app. After the rep sent me a copy of the warranty documents stating that the frame isn't covered under the warranty, I started getting irritable. I let them know it was INCREDULOUS that they were unwilling to cover such a well-documented defect in their product.

The rep apologized and said I could call and speak with a supervisor. When I asked for the name of their Supervisor, he said he was unable to provide it.

Having reached the end of my rope, I started requesting the name of their Media/Public Relations Department and kindly explained that I'm a news reporter in a Major U.S. News Market (which is true, BTW). Literally within 5 mins, they were offering to call ME. Upon answering the call, the supervisor INSISTED upon sending me a FREE frame to replace my defective one!!!

Apparently the thought of bad press doesn't appeal to their PR Dept. Score one for the "little guy"!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT