FPVLR or Itelite

If you're trying to break world distance records, you might have a better chance with FPVLR. Otherwise, I think ITELITE has the edge for the reasons posted above.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like your voltage meter. How is your blue battery amp holding out. I've heard a few people say it sucks, but I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Mine has been perfect I get 3 battery flights off it every time. I've never tried more then that at once. Was a little nervous not knowing what the voltage was on it so that's why I got it. Was thinking of buying a spare though just in case so won't have to wait a week or 2 for it to come in. The meter and adapter was $10.

Problem with FPVLR is that it looks like a freakin time bomb. The Itelite looks more OEM.
Ya but it works unbelievably well I haven't lost signal once since I got it!!! And no matter where I go I can go as far as my battery lets me.

I have been trying to decide which to get as well. I mostly interested in a little better punch and not super long ranges.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where did you get the voltage meter may I ask? Otherwise, would we know if the boosters loose battery power? What's the lowest voltage we want them at then?

Problem with FPVLR is that it looks like a freakin time bomb. The Itelite looks more OEM.
I agree, the FPVLR looks funky and fragile, and it's harder to store in a case due to it's ergonomics. I've found the flat DBS stores easier in backpacks, but you still need to modify the insert unless you buy the ThinkTank backpack, which has adjustable walls internally.

There is NO problem with fpvlr !
I've personally used every antenna i could get my hands on and use fpvlr V-2 on my p3. I do use the itelite panel for wi-fi though, paired with fpvlr dipoles

Reactions: DroneBruh
Yes. From the posts I've read, that does seem to be the best set up for max distance...

FPVLR for control
ITELITE for FPV, but FPVLR dipoles on the birdside...

I have 2 FPVLR antennas laying around because I could not get good distance out of them.

I have a DBS and it works great.

Just sent you a PM

Where did you get the voltage meter may I ask? Otherwise, would we know if the boosters loose battery power? What's the lowest voltage we want them at then?
The store is called cables and connections. Not sure what the lowest is mine has gotten to 12.1. That's was after 3 flights never done more at the same time.

i have two modded p3 controllers with fpvlr advanced kit. I also bought a dbs and used it for testing. I prefer the fpvlr, even unboosted

I have 2 FPVLR antennas laying around because I could not get good distance out of them.

I have a DBS and it works great.

Contact Tony from FPVLR if you are not happy with yours, he's a great guy and stands behind his product, I have had the exact opposite experience. Do you have the FPVLR v1 or v2? Itelite makes a better looking antenna but FPVLR seems to outperform it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31