Reaction score
I haven't messed with my phantom for a couple years but i'm back to it. it has a flytrex core tracker and i realize now i can't get logged in to convert my .fpv files to .csv files. is this a lost cause or what? I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find a solution or converter. if i can't do this, what is available today that can serve the same purpose of providing me with flight data in .csv format? thanks for any help you can give.

I haven't messed with my phantom for a couple years but i'm back to it. it has a flytrex core tracker and i realize now i can't get logged in to convert my .fpv files to .csv files. is this a lost cause or what? I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find a solution or converter. if i can't do this, what is available today that can serve the same purpose of providing me with flight data in .csv format? thanks for any help you can give.

Hello! I did the same search yesterday and found that they has revived their link so if you remenber you password it should work: x.flytrex.com You may have some dificulty to login using facebook account so you can create a new one or type your user account this way http://x.flytrex.com/xxxx.xxxx

If you don't know your facebook account, go in your facebook parameters it is your username

Attachments

• flytrex1.jpg
    flytrex1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 3,972
  • flytrex2.jpg
    flytrex2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 3,962

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members