Q:Read flytrex data offline?

Reaction score
Hi
The question is if there is way to read flytrex data offline without logging to the Facebook or there website?
Thx

copysat said:
Any solution!

What are you trying to accomplish? You could export flight data from FlyTrex to a .csv file and import that into DashWare. You can even overlay the video of that mission into Dashware and sync the two up...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
copysat said:
Any solution!

What are you trying to accomplish? You could export flight data from FlyTrex to a .csv file and import that into DashWare. You can even overlay the video of that mission into Dashware and sync the two up...

-slinger
Thanks for the answer, what i need is to read all the parameters in offline application flight distance, altitude, and speed.
I will try Dashware.
Thanks again

Dashware has the ability to read the CSV export files from Flytrex and overlay them graphically on your video. If you just want to see the speed, altitude, distance etc as a function of time, you can read the CSV files directly (or use Excel/Numbers). The data is there, very accessible. But the raw .fpv files from the Flytrex core are in a proprietary format. To get them into CSV, just upload to flytrex.com and then export. Another nice way to visualize is to export as KML and use GoogleEarth to visualize in 3D.

nhoover said:
Dashware has the ability to read the CSV export files from Flytrex and overlay them graphically on your video. If you just want to see the speed, altitude, distance etc as a function of time, you can read the CSV files directly (or use Excel/Numbers). The data is there, very accessible. But the raw .fpv files from the Flytrex core are in a proprietary format. To get them into CSV, just upload to flytrex.com and then export. Another nice way to visualize is to export as KML and use GoogleEarth to visualize in 3D.

Thanks to share the knowledge,from my understanding that i have to upload the data to flytrex website 1st to convert or extract CSV format or KML! And there is no way to read the data without uploading the missions to flytrex.com!

What i need is not to use the Internet or uploading my data and location or my missions to there website.

Thanks anyway.

copysat said:
nhoover said:

Thanks to share the knowledge,from my understanding that i have to upload the data to flytrex website 1st to convert or extract CSV format or KML! And there is no way to read the data without uploading the missions to flytrex.com!

What i need is not to use the Internet or uploading my data and location or my missions to there website.

Thanks anyway.

You can upload the data to their website, keep it private, download the data and delete the mission...

-slinger

Really wish there was someway to use a ipad for this.
I'm about PC laptop free in my house. That's the only thing stopping me from buying it.

Mori55 said:
Really wish there was someway to use a ipad for this.
I'm about PC laptop free in my house. That's the only thing stopping me from buying it.

You might want to mention that to Amit @ Flytrex, he's very receptive to input and feedback like that. I can't say he'll be able to add iPad compatibility, but if he knows enough people want it he might find a way.

Mori55 said:
I emailed them a couple of times with no response.

Amit has recently released a new, smaller, lighter, smarter version of the FlyTrex Core and I imagine he's currently tied up dealing with that. He's usually very responsive...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj