Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Fpv questions please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jruleon, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Jruleon

I own a phantom 1.1.1 with about 10 flights under my belt! I bought a zenmuse h3-2d gimbal to add and am now seeing a definite need for an fpv system! It's not that I fly that far or around trees, buildings or such but even being a few hundred feet up and 300 yards away it's easy to become disoriented! So I would like a decent fpv system with a monitor and a basic OSD unit! Although I've done a decent amount of research on fpv systems they are all still very foreign to me. Something that would be easy or easier to set-up would be preferable! So if someone could point me in the right direction with EVERYTHING I would need to buy to complete the fpv system, including any batteries or cables I would need. I'm using a gopro hero 3 black for the video feed! Thanks in advance for any help u can give me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. CyberVet65

3. Jruleon

I too was looking at the three storm units does anyone have any experience with one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. drewtx

I also bought the all in one package from helipal. ive had it about a week now and it works fine for me. 10 or so flights. 15-17 minute flight times. good color on screen. easy hook up. I bought the deluxe package. had to solder two wires. other than that, it all works fine. (knock on wood)

I bought mine for a p2 nv.