FPV interference

Reaction score
My fpv setup consists of immersionRC 600 mW tx, black pearl monitor / rx, IBCrazy bluebeam ultra whip antennas. The picture looks good, but is not perfect even when tx and rx are very close to each other. Is some "noise" in the picture normal? I'm just wondering if it could be better.

I have ordered the immerscionRC Uno rx. I am curious to see if that will improve the picture clarity.

There are known issues between Black Pearl and Immersion 600mW. The Immersion has issues with a lot of receivers. But not the the Uno. That will get you rock solid video for a long long distance.

jgrissom91 said:
My fpv setup consists of immersionRC 600 mW tx, black pearl monitor / rx, IBCrazy bluebeam ultra whip antennas. The picture looks good, but is not perfect even when tx and rx are very close to each other. Is some "noise" in the picture normal? I'm just wondering if it could be better.

I have ordered the immerscionRC Uno rx. I am curious to see if that will improve the picture clarity.

I had same issue. You must mount your monitor right on top of controller antenna. Simply stay away from your controller then problem solve. Try and you will see. Just use your uno v2 receiver instead and attach behind. You will see great range for sure!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20