FPV Camera versus Litchi?

Does FPV Camera have anything along the lines of a Cable Cam?

By that I mean fly to point "A", tilt and yaw to frame your shot, hit a button to record waypoint. Move to point B, frame your shot, click a button and move to C... and so on.

I see FPV Cam has got a waypoint mission planner, but I find Cable Cams to be super useful. The results are always better than planing from a map. After all, the real world looks a lot different than a map. When your up there "sculpting" your mission, you see things and can account for the sun and other conditions that just aren't possible in a standard map based mission planner.

CableCam is pretty straight forward to setup with Target-Waypoint mission in FPV Camera like the screenshot.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1471315619.461540.jpg

A cable can be either a straight line or a leash. The closer the target, the more waypoint added for better accuracy. The app would set the heading and camera tilting automatically.

Last edited:
Looks cool - with the 3d modelling feature, does it cost money to have it rendered somewhere online, or is it something I can do with the app?

Looks cool - with the 3d modelling feature, does it cost money to have it rendered somewhere online, or is it something I can do with the app?
There is a free online 3D model generation cloud service under beta testing. Please check 3D Model Generation

Obviously, you can also use other photogrammetry software (such as Pix4D, Photoscan, Autodesk, etc.) for generating 3D models.

CableCam is pretty straight forward to setup with Target-Waypoint mission in FPV Camera like the screenshot.

View attachment 62299

A cable can be either a straight line or a leash. The closer the target, the more waypoint added for better accuracy. The app would set the heading and camera tilting automatically.
Great. I think I'll give FPV Camera a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20