FOUND! WTB-Phantom P2 vision+ V2orV3 = Bird and camera only!

Reaction score
Found one! Thanks for all the offers!!

As the title reads, I’m looking for a V2or V3 vision plus Phantom only. No battery, tx,props,case,etc. just the phantom with camera. Must be in 100% working condition and have no damage.

Willing to spend as much as $500 for a V3 and a bit less for a V2, all accessories can be sold separately and you’ll probably be able to make more than selling it all together.

I’m in the Chicago are and would prefer to find one local if possible. Willing to drive a reasonable distance in the tristate area.

Last edited:
i have a phantom 2 vision .
500.00 plus shipping for everything
extra battery

As the title reads, I’m looking for a V2or V3 vision plus Phantom only. No battery, tx,props,case,etc. just the phantom with camera. Must be in 100% working condition and have no damage.

Willing to spend as much as $500 for a V3 and a bit less for a V2, all accessories can be sold separately and you’ll probably be able to make more than selling it all together.

I’m in the Chicago are and would prefer to find one local if possible. Willing to drive a reasonable distance in the tristate area.
You still looking for bird and camera only?

Yes, but it must be a plus V2 or V3.
Cool I will let you know if I decide to sell separately. I have a Vision Plus v3.0 with Version 2.1 ESC's

Reactions: AmosMoses
Cool I will let you know if I decide to sell separately. I have a Vision Plus v3.0 with Version 2.1 ESC's

Okay but I’m looking hard at the P3……So, the clock is ticking! Might pull the trigger if I can find an Advanced in stock. Let me know.

Reactions: mmee1992
Okay but I’m looking hard at the P3……So, the clock is ticking! Might pull the trigger if I can find an Advanced in stock. Let me know.
Would you be willing to add an additional 3% for paypal fee. 515 total? I am in Socal but I could priority ship to you for 10 bucks or so with USPS plus a couple bucks for insurance.

I'd consider selling my P2v+ v2 (it would include 4-2313 motors and 4-v2.1 ESC's-not installed). I'd let it all go for $600 cash or $625 credit card or paypal. I'm located in Milwaukee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.