Reaction score
Here's the 3 Forth bridges filmed from my P3A at North Queensferry in Fife (Scotland). Includes the new (under construction) Queensferry crossing bridge and the giant Quarry which looks like a pot hole from the quad!

Last edited:
Looks nice! What did you use to color and grade the footage?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks John. Believe it or not the colouring that footage is straight out of the quad. Filmed in 2k converted to 1080p and edited using Powerdirector 14.
The chances of ever getting another day like that in Scotland is slim.....very slim lol
However, normally I'd use lightroom

Enjoyed your video, the three bridges are very high up on my list of places to film with the drone. Looking at the maps etc the North Queensferry side/ Rosyth looks best to keep away from Edinburgh Airport NFZ. The colours were terrific and a bit surreal to see the sun shining. Keep up the good work.

Enjoyed your video, the three bridges are very high up on my list of places to film with the drone. Looking at the maps etc the North Queensferry side/ Rosyth looks best to keep away from Edinburgh Airport NFZ. The colours were terrific and a bit surreal to see the sun shining. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the comment. It was strange to have the sun so strong that day. I filmed this from a field in N. Queensferry I would've loved to have got closer but the as you point out its all very close to the flight path for Edinburgh Airport. I will however have another go at some point!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20