For sale. Phantom pro plus with extra new controller “Sold”

Reaction score
I just bought this from a roof inspector today.
He was an older gentleman and could not see well enough to use it. He had a total of 58 minutes on it. When I brought it home it was in beginners mode. I put it on regular and flew it for about 10 minutes. My hands were froze but it flew perfectly. There is not a mark on it. He just didn’t fly it. It comes with 3 batteries one is the original 5870 mAh and the other 2 he bought from amazon 5350mAh. I don’t think he even used the 2 from amazon. It has an extra controller with the plastic wrap on it. Never been used. It has 4 extra new props and the props on the air craft are just like new. Comes with a neck harness and antenna extender. Comes with a case club hard case that you can keep the props on in the case and comes with the silicone jel to keep the moisture out. All chargers and manual included. Everything is just like new. I am asking 1950.00. You have at least 1000.00 in the extra controller, 2 extra batteries and hard case. I will ship it and insure it to the bottom 48 states for that amount I am in Indianapolis and have been on this forum for over 2 years here are some pics. My telephone number is 317-756-7371. My name is John. I believe PayPal is my only way of Recieving payment

IMG_3876.jpg
IMG_3877.jpg
IMG_3878.jpg
IMG_3880.jpg
IMG_3883.jpg
IMG_3885.jpg
IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3890.jpg
IMG_3895.jpg

If you have any interest in selling the extra remote (prefereably the GL300F), let me know!

If you have any interest in selling the extra remote (prefereably the GL300F), let me know!
I will keep that in mind but for now I would like to sell as a package. Thank you for your interest

John

Hey John,

Just a heads up that in my humble opinion, your asking price is very high. Even though the craft is "virtually" new, it still is used and the warranty may even be expired depending on when it was purchased. One can purchase everything listed, brand new with full warranty for less money.

Phantom 4 Pro Plus: $999 at MicroCenter
Nanuk Hard Case: $140 on Amazon
Aftermarket batteries (which is what is shown there): 2 for $170 on Amazon
Additional GL300F controller: $319 on Amazon
Antenna Range Boosters: $9 on Amazon

TOTAL for everything brand new and full warranty: $1,637

Hey John,

Just a heads up that in my humble opinion, your asking price is very high. Even though the craft is "virtually" new, it still is used and the warranty may even be expired depending on when it was purchased. One can purchase everything listed, brand new with full warranty for less money.

Phantom 4 Pro Plus: $999 at MicroCenter
Nanuk Hard Case: $140 on Amazon
Aftermarket batteries (which is what is shown there): 2 for $170 on Amazon
Additional GL300F controller: $319 on Amazon
Antenna Range Boosters: $9 on Amazon

TOTAL for everything brand new and full warranty: $1,637
I second this

I don’t want to get in a spitting match here but tried to order the pro plus from that sight and they were out of stock. How convenient. And the hard case is not apples to apples. Regardless if anyone is interested please call

Thanks John

Reactions: Starz
I am lowering my price to 1650.00 unless you pick up which would be 1550.00

Thanks John

Small world. I grew up in NW Indiana, Hammond, East Chicago, Gary, went to school in South Bend and Indianapolis and still visit family in NW IN.

More a curiosity question than anything else. Will you look closely at the two batteries in your picture and tell me if the are genuine Dji batteries?
My guess is no. Thanks for your time.

No I have the original DJI battery but the two extras are aftermarket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31