For Sale: Original Phantom with Zenmuse, Atlanta Area

Reaction score
PayPal only, fees included. Buyer pays shipping or items can be picked up north of Atlanta.

Original Phantom 1 with professionally-installed Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal - $850 (buyer pays shipping to US-only); excellent condition; gorgeous video when using GoPro 3 Black (camera NOT included); comes with many extras including video link and monitor, (if picking up in-person in Atlanta, six extra batteries); original box and all accessories. Includes Hi-Tec X4 LiPo battery charger that simultaneously charges, balances or discharges for storage four original Phantom batteries.

(The Phantom Vision 2 included with the first post of this offer has been sold.)

Re: For Sale: Two Phantoms, Atlanta Area

Hi

Can you post any photos, how would you want paying, I'd need it shipped to CT.

Thanks

John

$625, PayPal only, fees included. Buyer pays shipping, as per preference. Once I know the latter, I'll obtain a final cost, get the buyer's approval and send it on its way. Thanks very much for your interest.

Attachments

• Phantom 2 Vision.jpg
    Phantom 2 Vision.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 780

Hi

Ok I'll take it, just sent you a PM to clarify something.

Thanks

John

The Phantom Vision 2 has been sold. The original with Zenmuse is still available.

Darn I'm in Atlanta and was going to hop on the vision. I already have a P1

do u still have the phantom 1 for sale and if so what all comes with it. I'm interested

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl