For sale for parts

Reaction score
My DJI Phantom Vision + (version 1) had a close encounter with a light post, then the hard pavement. Not being a hobbyist, as near as I can assess, one motor and/or an ESC is defective. As well the gimbal is doing a crazy dance although the ribbon seems undamaged. The airframe is fractured on top, and slightly near the battery compartment.

I bought another. I offer this one for sale for parts. Inbox me an offer if interested.

I'd rather just ship it as-is, partly because I'm not a hobbyist and wouldn't know the different between the IMU and the GPS...or any other component. :p

Reactions: mmee1992
I'd rather just ship it as-is, partly because I'm not a hobbyist and wouldn't know the different between the IMU and the GPS...or any other component. :p
You would probably make more money selling the parts individually.

$300 plus shipping is the figure I have in mind. If you are confident you can more by parcelling it out, then I guess I have a deal for you :) I don't trust myself to take it apart, and I'm not equipped to do so - no soldering iron, so imaging that ;-)

$300 plus shipping is the figure I have in mind. If you are confident you can more by parcelling it out, then I guess I have a deal for you :) I don't trust myself to take it apart, and I'm not equipped to do so - no soldering iron, so imaging that ;-)
What is all it comes with? Battery, controller,... ? All that included?
If so I will take for your asking price.

You get in the original box, the defective drone, the v.1 controller and one battery (cracked shell), as well as 18 props (the v.2 uses different props, so I have no need for these). I attached pictures so you can get a sense of the damage to the airframe.

I am keeping the battery charger.

Attachments

• DJI1.JPG
    DJI1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 317
  • DJI2.JPG
    DJI2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 332
  • DJI3.JPG
    DJI3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 357
  • DJI4.JPG
    DJI4.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 319
You get in the original box, the defective drone, the v.1 controller and one battery (cracked shell), as well as 18 props (the v.2 uses different props, so I have no need for these). I attached pictures so you can get a sense of the damage to the airframe.

I am keeping the battery charger.
Will these parts work with the phantom 2 plus vision?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic