Flysky Fsi6 to control DJI Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Phantom 2. I have a Flysky Fsi6 controller and a Fs-iA6B receiver. I want to control my Drone with this command and receiver, but somehow failed.
I would appreciate it if anyone could give me any information. In general, there is no explanatory information in foreign forums and youtube and we can help others here because I love this control.

Hi,

I have Phantom 2. I have a Flysky Fsi6 controller and a Fs-iA6B receiver. I want to control my Drone with this command and receiver, but somehow failed.
I would appreciate it if anyone could give me any information. In general, there is no explanatory information in foreign forums and youtube and we can help others here because I love this control.
Hi and welcome...

As the controller is now, no, you can't. Just one of the reasons that what you want to do isn't possible because Flysky uses a different protocol (let's call it 'language') from your P2 and from many other manufacturers. Your controller will probably not communicate with most other manufacturers' protocols too, although it will work with some Turnigy receivers.

You may sometimes come across other brand names on controllers which look almost identical to your Fsi6. This is either because the other company has an agreement with Flysky or possibly they may have just cloned it without permission. The latter happens all the time and these controllers may or may not work with your Flysky receiver. I have one controller which came with a Longing LY250 drone and it functions just like a Flysky i6 controller.

Here's a couple of similar enquiries that I found with a search.

flysky th 9x transmitter on phantom

Phantom 3 controller to other receiver? - RC Groups

Something from Youtube.

phantom 2 flysky - YouTube

Reactions: Kirby Johnson
Hi and welcome...

As the controller is now, no, you can't. Just one of the reasons that what you want to do isn't possible because Flysky uses a different protocol (let's call it 'language') from your P2 and from many other manufacturers. Your controller will probably not communicate with most other manufacturers' protocols too, although it will work with some Turnigy receivers.

You may sometimes come across other brand names on controllers which look almost identical to your Fsi6. This is either because the other company has an agreement with Flysky or possibly they may have just cloned it without permission. The latter happens all the time and these controllers may or may not work with your Flysky receiver. I have one controller which came with a Longing LY250 drone and it functions just like a Flysky i6 controller.

Here's a couple of similar enquiries that I found with a search.

flysky th 9x transmitter on phantom

Phantom 3 controller to other receiver? - RC Groups

Something from Youtube.

phantom 2 flysky - YouTube
Hello there. we found it pleasant. Thank you for your response and your interest in the subject.

please ask for more information. phantom 2 (vision, not vision plus) Does work with 5.8ghz phantom 2 vision controller and receiver.

please ask for more information. phantom 2 (vision, not vision plus) Does work with 5.8ghz phantom 2 vision controller and receiver.
Sorry - I can't help you much more as I've never owned a P2. It is possible to upgrade the Fs-i6 controller and the Fs-iA6B to 10 channels with a modification and you would need to do this modification as I think you would need a minimum of 7 channels for a P2. But I think that if your wish was possible or somebody had wanted to do it, then you would see information about how to do it on the Internet, but there is nothing. Why do you want to do it anyway? ..... Is this the only controller and receiver you have?

Although it's more money, I would suggest that if you really need to do something like that, you buy either a Futaba T14SG or a Frysky Taranis controller because from the videos on the Youtube link I posted above, some people seem to have paired them successfully with a P2 (so they say).

Your final option is to just forget about the Flysky i6 idea and buy a standard controller for a P2. There are some listed on Ebay but your main problem is that many sellers will not ship to Turkey (I assume that's where you are). Do you have friends in any other countries who could take delivery of an Ebay order and then bring it to Turkey for you?

Good luck anyway!

Sorry - I can't help you much more as I've never owned a P2. It is possible to upgrade the Fs-i6 controller and the Fs-iA6B to 10 channels with a modification and you would need to do this modification as I think you would need a minimum of 7 channels for a P2. But I think that if your wish was possible or somebody had wanted to do it, then you would see information about how to do it on the Internet, but there is nothing. Why do you want to do it anyway? ..... Is this the only controller and receiver you have?

Although it's more money, I would suggest that if you really need to do something like that, you buy either a Futaba T14SG or a Frysky Taranis controller because from the videos on the Youtube link I posted above, some people seem to have paired them successfully with a P2 (so they say).

Your final option is to just forget about the Flysky i6 idea and buy a standard controller for a P2. There are some listed on Ebay but your main problem is that many sellers will not ship to Turkey (I assume that's where you are). Do you have friends in any other countries who could take delivery of an Ebay order and then bring it to Turkey for you?

Good luck anyway!

I will consider your advice. thanks for your answers:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik