Flying my Phantom 3s for fun

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post .i've had my Phantom 3s since christmas i live on the edge of a city and feilds are about 100 m away from my garden .i've only only got about 1 hours flying only reaching 50 meters in height but have not got the confidence to go forward i just want to go for it but can't summon up the courage im scared its going to fly away or someone might say something to me . does anyone else have this problem.

Go to a remote place where no one sees you and fly to its limits.

50 m height (150 feet) is high enough. Falling from 150' or 400' will have the same damaging effect. Keep monitoring signal level. Learn how to do RTH. Any time you see it out of control, pull it towards you and keep lowering the flying altitude gradually.

And don't be shy of flying. You are not going to lose fortune if it flies away, enjoy the fun of flying.

Last edited:
Hi this is my first post .i've had my Phantom 3s since christmas i live on the edge of a city and feilds are about 100 m away from my garden .i've only only got about 1 hours flying only reaching 50 meters in height but have not got the confidence to go forward i just want to go for it but can't summon up the courage im scared its going to fly away or someone might say something to me . does anyone else have this problem.

That was me when I got the phantom 3 standard and after few flights, I took it far away and even over water. I can go as farther as this bird let me. I have a windsurfer on the controller which increases a little bit the range. You just need to know where you bird go when you push the sticks and you confidence will increases.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl