Flying in Thailand

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if I posted this in the right section.

Here is some information I would like to share with anyone that is going to Thailand with their drones.
Below is a copy of the email that was sent to me by the Thai Government regarding obtaining a Permit to fly in Thailand.

There are some attachments to the email, so if anyone would like a copy, PM me with your email and I will forward them to you.

What is needed for UAV registration:

1. Form of Consent to the Disclosure of Personal Information

2. UAV Registration Application Form

(I have attached those 2 forms below.)

3. You need to have the insurance paperwork which covers damages caused to the body, life and properties of the third parties. The minimum sum insured is not less than 1 Million bath per time.

What should be mentioned on insurance paperwork are:

- UAV Brand

- UAV Model

- **UAV Serial Number**

- UAV Weight

- Your name as an insured on the paperwork as well

- Please also mention if this insurance policy will be covered in Thailand or Worldwide

Ps. If you cant really find insurance for UAV registration, you can search the one in Thailand as there are some companies that support for UAV registration at the moment.

4. Copy of your passport

**It will be helpful if you can provide insurance paperwork in English to reduce approval wait times**.

For your information, you should plan ahead before you bring your UAV to Thailand. When you register for UAV, I will send your personal information to National Intelligence Agency, Immigration Bureau and Office of Narcotics Control. It will take approximately up to 60 days to get the result before I can process the approval.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik