Flying Costa Rica - Coast, Jungle, Waterfalls - Real Estate Promo

Reaction score
I just received my inspire yesterday and it is sitting here in the case calling my name. Before I delve into it I decided to put together a video from footage I took with my P2 so that I can use it as a reference to see how much better the shots come together with the Inspire. I would love to hear your thoughts on the video. While it is a real estate video, it is probably different from what most people think. Here in the jungles of Costa Rica our homes are surrounded rivers, waterfalls, trees and ocean. I hope you enjoy it.

Well I enjoyed it a great deal, but what a tease.
More, please, I want to see more.

Here's my two cents worth, slower panning and NO moving shots with wide angle settings. **** good video though.

Am I misinformed, or is Costa Rica a wonderful place to live?

Here's my two cents worth, slower panning and NO moving shots with wide angle settings. **** good video though.

I would think it was but didn't see no one :confused:
Would like to have the first house :)

I would think it was but didn't see no one :confused:
Would like to have the first house :)

Yep, they need more people there. I want a farm.

Costa Rica is a wonderful place to live if you are an outdoorsy type that enjoys a slow pace. I have seen what I call "high maintenance " people come and go with regularity. You have to be able to slow down and embrace Pura Vida

Question for you - why no moving shots in wide angle?

Ok, I am buying a one-way plane ticket. Where should I stay? :cool:

Reactions: Costac
Costa Rica is a wonderful place to live if you are an outdoorsy type that enjoys a slow pace. I have seen what I call "high maintenance " people come and go with regularity. You have to be able to slow down and embrace Pura Vida

Question for you - why no moving shots in wide angle?

Answer - I just don't like the way it distorts things. I'm being really picky though.

High maintenance isn't my style, notice the Avatar?

Ok, I am buying a one-way plane ticket. Where should I stay? :cool:
Answer - I just don't like the way it distorts things. I'm being really picky though.

High maintenance isn't my style, notice the Avatar?
I agree. Fixing distorted gopro footage with the app doesn't deliver a crisp image. Half the reason I purchased the inspire is to be able to fly with the camera pointed down and not have the distortion.

I'll get that footage as soon as I'm done here.
Smurf with camera.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj