Flying around downtown San Diego

I have great video of the parking lot 25 feet off the ground [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: snowghost
Hello everyone, I'm traveling to San Diego this weekend and wanted to fly the P3 to get great ocean, skyline shots. Has anyone flown in the downtown area? What limitations does the San Diego airport and the Naval base on Coronado Island affect its flying experience. Thanks for any input.

Hello everyone, I'm traveling to San Diego this weekend and wanted to fly the P3 to get great ocean, skyline shots. Has anyone flown in the downtown area? What limitations does the San Diego airport and the Naval base on Coronado Island affect its flying experience. Thanks for any input.

there are plenty of places to get great footage here you have maybe 24 mins find aspot with a great view make sure theirs nothing above you eyes on the quad go straight out straight back no need to go over 100 ft in most spots for some impressive shots go home edit and laugh at all the people that say you can't

why question!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav