Flying A Drone In The Face Of A Deer

At end of the video - could see vehicle tracks as well as the Deers.

Did someone put out food for them ? Its also close to housing ....

I have Deer in my grounds often and they have become quite tolerant of things around them. As the area gets developed for housing - their territory is fast dissapearing.

Man of course is no respector of real nature and the world.

Nigel

awesome capture, and to be able to get that close like that WOW. You could tell the deer was confused and was trying to pick up a scent.

I have flown above them , got down to fifty feet or so & they never looked up . I was worried they would spook at the sound of the Drone . Hunger makes Deer a little more tolerant to some things . I can't wait to try to get closer now I see it could work .

Great Video !

There's a video on YouTube where the guy loses his DJI by getting too close to a bunch of wild horses. One of which literally swats the DJI out of the air and they all then destroy it.

Its amazing to video up close wild animals, but I also believe in leaving them be, to go on their way quietly.
Please do not misunderstand me' the video above shows no bad action on pilot's part and obviously the Deer does not feel threatened or it would not continue feeding. My point is a line needs to be observed between good observation and getting too close as the horse guy did.

I am now hoping that I can video the Deer family that uses my grounds....

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20