Fly drone in Galway

Reaction score
Hello. I am from Spain and in August I am going to make a trip to Galway. My girlfriend has given me a DJI mini se, I have registered with the Spanish air safety agency and have registered the drone. I would like to know about the regulations to be able to fly in different countries within the European Union with a drone less than 250g. I have not found any information on the internet. Thank you very much and sorry if I'm not doing the right thing by opening a thread for this information.

I believe that you even don't need to register it. Regulations in EU are pretty much equal for all countries.
Under 250g drone by the regulations is treated like a toy.

Reactions: Fran1520
Thank you very much for your reply. Could you point me to a page to see the restriction zones? the dji website is not very clear and in Madrid, which is where I live, it is prohibited anywhere, but the dji website has no restrictions. Thank you

Try with some other. I use the UAV forcast application which is OK for me.
Of course, such maps can't encompass all local regulations but as I've said with your DJI mini you should have no problems at all.

Hello. I am from Spain and in August I am going to make a trip to Galway. My girlfriend has given me a DJI mini se, I have registered with the Spanish air safety agency and have registered the drone. I would like to know about the regulations to be able to fly in different countries within the European Union with a drone less than 250g. I have not found any information on the internet. Thank you very much and sorry if I'm not doing the right thing by opening a thread for this information.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum! UAV Coach is an excellent resource

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan