Florida UAV - Any Experience

Reaction score
OK, so I'm speaking with Florida UAV that seems to be offering a great package at a reasonable price. Does anyone have any experience with this company?
Many thanks.

I just had them build my rig. I dealt with Damon, really nice guy who was willing to listen and answer all of my questions, and there were a bunch. I should have my set up on Monday, as soon as I get it, I will post some pics. Their prices are really good compared to some of the others I have seen around.

Lloyd

"I think Damon is great!" -Damon's mom

(just kidding and having fun on a Friday night. Don't know Damon or Florida UAV.)

Got my rig tonight. Everything was assembled perfect and packed/shipped without issues. I spent a few minutes flying it tonight and working with the FPV. Can't get too crazy yet because I haven't got my monitor bracket in yet. Very satisfied with my experience with Florida UAV.

SM

Mav456 said:
Only trust bh. If you have a problem with these other garage popup companies you will get a song dance runaround and have to fight them to make good.

EXACTLY. I ordered something from DJI that was a combo pack that was a misprint. They sent it to me at the lower price. No complaint. No arguing. Good luck getting that from a little pop up where every dollar matters.

Mav456 said:
Only trust bh. If you have a problem with these other garage popup companies you will get a song dance runaround and have to fight them to make good.

Ditto
Not knocking these guys but anyone can sell you anything. Its when you have issues with it is where "Customer Service" comes into play. I've must have bought 20K of camera equipment over the last 20 years from B&H. They have been nothing but fantastic to deal with. 90% of the things I buy are thru their web site. Every year or so I go to their showroom in NYC. Their is nothing like dealing with a sales person who knows about a product

Florida UAV has been terrific. First controller was a no-go because the tilt lever on the back did not make good contact with the screw on the board...overnighted me one right away and even included the link to binding instructions.

Great guy, Damon, is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl