Flight to Hillbrook Inn WV

Reaction score
Just posted this to my YouTube channel. It's a flight to Hillbrook Inn WV - near my house, and ALWAYS within my LOS! Let me know what y'all think. Please like and subscribe to my channel! I do this strictly for fun, and a love of my home here in West Virginia!

Hillbrook Inn Flight

Hillbrook Inn's Website - great place for a vacation get-away!

The land looks so flat in the Eastern Panhandle. My wife and I we stay at the Bavarian Inn in Shepherdstown West Virginia.
I love to do some metal detecting in your neck of the woods. Lol

Reactions: CPO Coastie
The land looks so flat in the Eastern Panhandle. My wife and I we stay at the Bavarian Inn in Shepherdstown West Virginia.
I love to do some metal detecting in your neck of the woods. Lol
Our house is right in the Shenandoah Valley - About 15-20 minutes from Harpers Ferry WV. And yes it's VERY flat here, and in the winter the wind RIPS through here!
I plan on doing more and more videos of our area. Look up Charles Town WV. We are five minutes outside of town, and within easy driving of a LOT of historic areas including Shepherdstown, Harpers Ferry, Potomac River, Shenandoah River -- etc.
Lots of places in and around us for metal detecting (one of my many $$$ hobbies that drives my wife to distraction...LOL!), but you have to be keenly aware that the battlefields in and around the National Parks ARE (as you probably already know) sacred, and not open to metal detecting.
I'm also close to Summit Point Race Track, and I might be able to video some - outside of their boundaries, but there is a SMALL private airfield - right next door. Could be problematic if I can't contact anyone who can give me permission to fly in their area.
Thanks for watching!
Doug

Our house is right in the Shenandoah Valley - About 15-20 minutes from Harpers Ferry WV. And yes it's VERY flat here, and in the winter the wind RIPS through here!
I plan on doing more and more videos of our area. Look up Charles Town WV. We are five minutes outside of town, and within easy driving of a LOT of historic areas including Shepherdstown, Harpers Ferry, Potomac River, Shenandoah River -- etc.
Lots of places in and around us for metal detecting (one of my many $$$ hobbies that drives my wife to distraction...LOL!), but you have to be keenly aware that the battlefields in and around the National Parks ARE (as you probably already know) sacred, and not open to metal detecting.
I'm also close to Summit Point Race Track, and I might be able to video some - outside of their boundaries, but there is a SMALL private airfield - right next door. Could be problematic if I can't contact anyone who can give me permission to fly in their area.
Thanks for watching!
Doug
I know your area well.

Reactions: CPO Coastie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT