Flight records

Reaction score
Hi,

Using P4P and dji goggles

Has anyone been able to get the flight records from the goggles onto there mobile devices flight records in djo go 4.

I'm using P4P with remote and goggles with all firmwares up to date. DJI seem to be no help what so ever as per usual. What they dont realise is that people want this stuff on there mobile. I have connected goggles to Mac and uploaded them and everything yet still no change. Whats the point in using them if they dont work the same as a or phone.

My method is after flight:
1. plugin goggles to mac
2. click goggles on assistant 2 and data upload
3. select all the flights and upload
4. on my mobile phone click the cloud icon in top right of flight records and sync all
5. no new additional flights shown so all stays the same

Flight method is:
1. Turn on p4p
2. Turn on remote and phones dji go 4 app
3. Click fly then disconnect phone and plugin goggles
4. Fly
5. Land
6. Turn everything off

Any help would be good. Thanks

Do you know if I can use p4p with display and goggles at same time ? My controller has 2 usb ports micro and regular

I have not been able to get it to work with a samsung tab E I gave up and ordered today a DJI hmdi module. Hope it works

I have not been able to get it to work with a samsung tab E I gave up and ordered today a DJI hmdi module. Hope it works

This HDMI module goes on the back of the controller of the P4P? Would you be able to have IPad and Googles at the same time using the module? Thanks

Yes the hmdi module is installed on bottom of controller, replacing the old module in controller I have done that, still is not working. Some people have been able to get both displays working together I could not. I have ordered crystalsky 7.85 1000 should have it here tomorrow hope it works, boy this is getting expensive. this should make it where I have both displays goggles and crystalsky working together.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT