Flight Records Missing

Reaction score
Did a couple flights yesterday and was going to update my flight log with the info from the Go 4 App Flight Records. They weren't there. Checked the files on the CrystalSky and the .txt files were both there. Uploaded to Phantom Help and they worked fine. Any idea how to force them into the app? Never had this happen before.

Are you syncing to the cloud ?,,I can remember some of mine not there till I sync,,got plenty of storage on device,might need to clear a few mayby,,i had a few dating back to 2016 before i cleared them but had the storage on tablet but no good keeping them that old as i learn,,sometimes uninstall the app and reinstall can bring them right

Yeah the first thing I do is hit the synch button. If it happens again, I'll try uninstall. At least the data is on the tablet. But it's a pain to decode it just for a few data items.

Don't think that synch has aniyhing to do with this. The flight log file is created and saved on the internal mem. and on your mobile device. No need for internet.

Reactions: Capt KO
Good point. The records are always on the tablet used for the flight. Sync puts them in the cloud so your other devices running the app can download them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers