Flight Record: Possible Bug

Reaction score
Tonight I made multiple flights including one that was over 11,000 feet away from the controller and guess what? My iPad DJI Pilot app does NOT have the flight listed at all! AGGGGHHH! My longest flight to date and nothing! Where is it and or how do I get it back? I am using the latest version of the DJI app, the latest firmware on the bird and it is an iPad Air 2.

Did you sync the quad and software together?

Did you sync the quad and software together?

I turn on the controller first then the aircraft, calibrate my compass, fix the level issue with my camera, it's off by 1.0 and liftoff. I see everything through my iPad and I see only one of tow flights. I never turned off the controller when I swapped batteries.

Oddly enough the same exact thing happened to me last night. But nearly half the distance as you. Unfortunately no explanation either. I'm left just as confused.

Reactions: vinnnocc
I had this as well. Of all my flights, one is just not there in the flight recorder.

Last edited:
Reactions: TacAir42
I just reconnected the bird and controller to my iPad just to see if it would magically appear and no joy. I lost that amazing flight data and the stats. UGH.

Maybe you can take the card out of the bird, put into a reader, and put it into your computer to see if it may still be on the card?

Maybe you can take the card out of the bird, put into a reader, and put it into your computer to see if it may still be on the card?

I am thinking of putting it into USB mode and try messing with that but the fly.dat files I can't read anyway. When I looked on my Mac the card only has pics on it. No data. Otherwise I will open a case with DJI and let them know.

I finally got a reply from DJI support and they asked me if I had the latest firmware, app, etc. and I already had ALL of that information in my original support ticket, so that irked me that they did not even bother reading my support request.

After I pointed these facts out to them I get another reply that simply says "Call us and get an RMA". That is nuts, that will be two Phantom 3 Pro's sitting at DJI for months? Wrong answer.

So my new question, has anyone else experienced missing flight logs in their DJI app?

ugh so frustrating! Same thing happened to me. Went out really far and got no stats. Sucks! However the app did crash during the flight so maybe that was the problem. Anybody know how to recover this?

i have this problem , using android...buth..after 24 hours all data magic still an DJI file...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.