Flight Data From Dead Drone?

Reaction score
Is there anyway that you can download the flight data from a drone that crashed and will not power on? I am getting no connection to dji assistant. But after removing the gimbal camera I see there is a board that appears to have an sd card. Assuming that is on board storage but wanted to confirm that with someone who knows more then me before I try to remove it.

Thanks for any assistance.

20181031_070321.jpg
J

Yes that sd card contains the flight data files.

Yes that sd card contains the flight data files.

I removed it and plugged it into a card reader and into computer and the card shows to partitions. Neither is readable and both show unallocated space.

Thoughts?

I removed it and plugged it into a card reader and into computer and the card shows to partitions. Neither is readable and both show unallocated space.

Thoughts?
I have no idea what format the AC uses to write to the internal sd card, all i know is how to read it using front usb port on the AC but since you cant activate that from with the go app I dont know what to suggest. Maybe another member here knows what format the internal sd card uses.

Is there anyway that you can download the flight data from a drone that crashed and will not power on? I am getting no connection to dji assistant. But after removing the gimbal camera I see there is a board that appears to have an sd card. Assuming that is on board storage but wanted to confirm that with someone who knows more then me before I try to remove it.

Thanks for any assistance.

View attachment 104881J
Not sure what I'm looking at here. But, my flying buddy crashed his P3A. I removed the internal SD card and mounted it on my PC. All of the .DAT files were there with the exception of the last flight - the one that was recording when it crashed. I then used the Windows utility to fix the file system on the SD card and that last .DAT was then accessible.

Not sure what I'm looking at here. But, my flying buddy crashed his P3A. I removed the internal SD card and mounted it on my PC. All of the .DAT files were there with the exception of the last flight - the one that was recording when it crashed. I then used the Windows utility to fix the file system on the SD card and that last .DAT was then accessible.

Yeah I get nothing. Additionally I have received the replacement part 63 but I am still getting cycling red yellow green lights when I turn it on. The gimbals goes through it's initialization and appears fine but I can't connect to RC or computer. Trying to figure out what to look for or replace next.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20