Flew manual on a P2

Reaction score
And boy did I sh1t myself, it's scary going from normal mode flying to full manual.

No levelling, no correcting, pure fun but defo scary.

It was a mates quad he's built just for us to fly manual and he crashed it when he pitched back to far, the dam thing just went vertical and dropped out of the sky, lucky he was only 20ft up at the time.

Need more practice, video coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey crash - my understanding is the admins have recently added masking to the site, which means if your word is on the list, the masking is automatic the word will turn into asterisks. So that means the correct way to type a questionable word is just to type it and let the automation work rather than try to mask it.

Like this: ****

Just sayin' :grinning:

Yeah that manual flying thing is tricky. I don't even use it. If I did, I'd want to be up 400' and ready to put it back into GPS

Hey Mark, yeah i know about the masking, kinda takes the thunder out of the statement if there is just asterisks instead of the word lol, I didn't dare go any higher than 50ft as it was a bit windy and it just drifted away with the wind. Still i do want to try it again so will be asking my mate down again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I haven't tried it with my P2 yet. But my first quad, in 2010, was a home brew, 750 size made from TV aerials and a DVD tub. That was purely manual and a right handful. When it crashed you really didn't want to be nearby!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.