First time rendering 120fps into slow motion

Reaction score

So im not too impressed lol but i try to upload something every Sunday. This was on my list of things to do. I might make a cooler vid hovering over some pumpkins getting shot by the 12 gauge which might make a more entertaining video. Perhaps pick up a vapor trail if the weather is right.

Recorded in 1080, 120fps, and edited in sony vegas. The steel targets are with an AK47 and the bowling pins are with a 12ga slug.

Reactions: sshephard
Oh but P.S. im in the process of building a 1,000 yd rifle, and im going to use the P4 as a spotter down range ;) i think that'll be a fun way to combine 2 hobbies.

Maybe you’re farther away than it looks but, I’d have some concern of collateral damage from debris or even a misdirected shot. How long is the range, btw?

Thanks for sharing! I'm trying to decide if I want to try it. I have a P3A that I got fairly cheap, it might be worth giving this a try. It would save some time not having to walk downrange all the time. You do risk damaging both the camera and the aircraft. I think my P3A's highest frame rate is 60fps @ 1080, though.

Well itll definitely make an interesting conversation starter at the range ;) . I hovered about 10 feet to target if i can remember. Always off to the side enough that i dont see how i could possibly shoot it by accident. (Some of the video footage was zoomed in a bit). Im sure there is always a risk from debris. If i do the pumpkin shoot, i think staying just in front of the midline of a pumpkin ought to keep the drone from catching any exiting debris. Ive recorded shooting quite a few things with a tripod and am going to mimic that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl