First P3 Advanced crash ... fixable?

Yes I slick deals everything I can including my phantom . I would contact @hunch if u are looking to part it out or repair the bird . Might be a cheaper repair then u think. Just Holla at @hunch. Door to door in less than a week and had my gimbal repaired and flying like new on my p3p

I actually just dropped it off at a local hobby shop. A DJI tech will see if the Gimbal's fixable this week. If not ... I doubt I'd want to pay over $400 for a new camera / gimbal. Might as well sell my remote and use the P3A for target practice. haha

Reactions: LamboH
I actually just dropped it off at a local hobby shop. A DJI tech will see if the Gimbal's fixable this week. If not ... I doubt I'd want to pay over $400 for a new camera / gimbal. Might as well sell my remote and use the P3A for target practice. haha
Yea assess the quotes and damage and make the most feasible choice in your situation . My repair bill @hunch was a lot lower than I coulda ever imagined. ( granted my gimbal wasn't sheared off like yours ) after crashing and repairing/ replacing, gimbal guards and other aftermarket protection/ prevention might sound like a good idea I've tried gimbal guards but currently just use landing gear risers/extenders (snaps on instantly to your phantoms landing gear and raises it 1-1 1/8 inch higher. This raising the camera also 1- 1 1/8" inch higher from the ground -or anything obtrusive on the ground

Yea assess the quotes and damage and make the most feasible choice in your situation . My repair bill @hunch was a lot lower than I coulda ever imagined. ( granted my gimbal wasn't sheared off like yours ) after crashing and repairing/ replacing, gimbal guards and other aftermarket protection/ prevention might sound like a good idea I've tried gimbal guards but currently just use landing gear risers/extenders (snaps on instantly to your phantoms landing gear and raises it 1-1 1/8 inch higher. This raising the camera also 1- 1 1/8" inch higher from the ground -or anything obtrusive on the ground

Ironically, I forgot to put on my gimbal guard during the crash flight. Not sure if would've prevented its destruction? Who knows ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj