First MA2 Video

Reaction score
I sold my Inspire 1 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro last year and have not had a drone for nearly a year but I picked up the MA2 a couple weeks ago and finally got out to fly it last week. I did 7 flights in 3 days at two locations.

The first series of clips is at the south end of the Great Salt Lake at the former site of Saltair -- a Coney Island like amusement park that opened in 1893 but had a series of fires that destroyed the place in the 30's. A much smaller Saltair was built in the 70's about a mile west of the original location. Towards the end of these clips a small flock of birds flying in formation flies under the drone while flying only about 30m above the ground -- they didn't appear to notice me at all.

The second series of clips is the abandoned Tintic Standard Reduction Mill near Goshen Utah that operated from 1921 until 1925 and has been abandoned for nearly a century. I've been to this place many times as I love abandoned industrial and mining places.

The third series of clips is back at the Saltair location ... I wasn't able to see some things of interest on the tiny FPV screen on the first day but found some interesting items on Google Earth and decided to go back for a second look. I found a couple old rusting vehicles, partly buried in the sand.

Brian

I sold my Inspire 1 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro last year and have not had a drone for nearly a year but I picked up the MA2 a couple weeks ago and finally got out to fly it last week. I did 7 flights in 3 days at two locations.

The first series of clips is at the south end of the Great Salt Lake at the former site of Saltair -- a Coney Island like amusement park that opened in 1893 but had a series of fires that destroyed the place in the 30's. A much smaller Saltair was built in the 70's about a mile west of the original location. Towards the end of these clips a small flock of birds flying in formation flies under the drone while flying only about 30m above the ground -- they didn't appear to notice me at all.

The second series of clips is the abandoned Tintic Standard Reduction Mill near Goshen Utah that operated from 1921 until 1925 and has been abandoned for nearly a century. I've been to this place many times as I love abandoned industrial and mining places.

The third series of clips is back at the Saltair location ... I wasn't able to see some things of interest on the tiny FPV screen on the first day but found some interesting items on Google Earth and decided to go back for a second look. I found a couple old rusting vehicles, partly buried in the sand.

Brian
Great video. Excellent narration. Thanks for posting. I subbed to your channel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues