First flight with the P2V

Reaction score
My PV arrived yesterday and I stopped by the local park on the way home from work to put it to the test. I've been reading for months, watching Colin's videos and have a background in RC heli's so I was looking forward to getting her airborne. Everything went smoothly, it's certainly a lot easier to fly.

Anyway I thought I would say hello and post some photos taken. I plan to do a lot more aerial shoots around the area in which I live.

IMG_2209-2.jpg

IMG_2210-2.jpg

IMG_2213-2.jpg

IMG_2214-2.jpg

IMG_2216-2.jpg

Definitely, I've been hooked on the idea of aerial photography since I use to run my own photography business 5 years ago. But to do it commercially here is very expensive. But now I am happy to just potter around and take photos and fly for fun.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Tromac said:
Definitely, I've been hooked on the idea of aerial photography since I use to run my own photography business 5 years ago. But to do it commercially here is very expensive. But now I am happy to just potter around and take photos and fly for fun.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Nice pictures!
I read you have your own photography business so i can imagine that you can not wait for the raw converter, more to play with in Photoshop :)
The PV is a good product for pictures. For video you need a Zenmuse or something similar.

Thanks Drone,

I should have worded my post better sorry. I had previously run my own photography business but shut it down about 5 years ago now, that's why I'm only doing photography and aerial photography for fun now. But still a RAW converter would be nice :)

Cheers,
Troy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl