First failed battery

Hovtech said:
I've noticed my battery alarm going off with 70% or better charge left. It sounds about 3 times and then stops. Wonder what this all means? :?:

Bad battery! Get it replaced!

I gave DJI in California a call today. Had to wait on hold for 45 minutes but it was worth the call. after just a few minutes they gathered up my details and I have to send the old battery to them and they said replacement would take about 2 weeks for the part swap but they would gladly replace it. Funny, I had just ordered a couple new ones too :) I guess I'll have plenty of batteries now. I'm physched that DJI stands behind this and supported me on this issue.
Thanks to all for your helpful comments!

DronePilot said:
I gave DJI in California a call today. Had to wait on hold for 45 minutes but it was worth the call. after just a few minutes they gathered up my details and I have to send the old battery to them and they said replacement would take about 2 weeks for the part swap but they would gladly replace it. Funny, I had just ordered a couple new ones too :) I guess I'll have plenty of batteries now. I'm physched that DJI stands behind this and supported me on this issue.
Thanks to all for your helpful comments!
Good to hear it was easy sorted out for you as well.
One would think with all these bad batteries and replacements that Dji would be working on improving them, for us and for them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj