Firmware

Reaction score
I haven't experienced it yet,but when djigo notifies of new firmware can you disregard? In other words do you have to flash new firmwares? Is there a way to not have it check for firmwares? Curious

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This is how I see things and sure other pilots will comment/correct if needed:

Setup your iOS/Droid in a way it will not automatically install GO app, so you have time to check for customer feedbacks prior installing last version. If you haven't installed yet GO app 3.0.0 you might want wait for next release coming soon.

Generally speaking you better always having last version but also good to check in forums ´how it hoes' prior updating. At least for a couple of weeks.

There is no option in GO to disable update checking. This is certainly on purpose to make sure important fixes are deployed widely.

You can disregard firmware update if proposed (while staying for a while in main page of GO app) or impede auto-check having phone/tablet not connected to cellular network and wi-fi.

If a pop-up message is displayed about "module" to be updated, it's for the software within the battery: you can update without any problem. No issues so far with this one.

Always update the craft first, then the RC if requested. If craft updated and RC requested please do both, otherwise not aligned.

Note there is currently an update for RC only, model GL300C or GL300A. Check in forum how it goes, ie some questioning about RC model vs update.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Call me paranoid but when I see this, and think what they could add firmware and to NFZ especially when they are old and no longer used. They could code in a No Start when a person is at a old airport that has been abonded. The B4UFly App already proves old data.
26e386279381c1da7af973bc8ea318bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: GolfPro8888

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic