firmware

Reaction score
hello has anybody a link of all firmware's? i have the last one update but it so bad!!!! i want go back step by step ...i have signal lost video...i never update my drone anymore untill the firmware is correct.

i did it..set firmware on sd card put it in the drone....push linking button drone and then put the drone on wait till the red Light begin to flash release the linking button..
do this by every firmware

Ik have another problem....i have yesterday downgrade my phantom step by step...and still het give me the latest firmware in the go app....how can this??? i have seen the drone downgrading from the sd card. Somebody the same problem?

Ik have another problem....i have yesterday downgrade my phantom step by step...and still het give me the latest firmware in the go app....how can this??? i have seen the drone downgrading from the sd card. Somebody the same problem?
You can check and see what version of firmware your aircraft actually has on it but if you downgraded all the way to the V1.05 it will always show at the top of your welcome screen there a update is available. Ignore it..I still can't get my aircraft to downgrade..do you mind helping me

By v8.10 downgrading from last firmware he say New firmware ...but when i go further down...he say nothing on the go app....i dont understand. In the app het say i have the last firmware.

Yeah I have seen that video before as well nothing seems to be working for me and I can't get anyone to help me clear directions I'm about to just give this DJI phantom 3 standard away I'm tired of messing with it and no one seems to actually know what to do. I'm glad you were able to get your aircraft downgraded and back working properly

no i have not downgrading it wont work..i tought it was good but my aircraft is on the latest firmware...

I'm going to try new format that I just saw it says when you get the error about the barometer to go back to the ScanDisk and formatted then place the debug file along and let that update that should fix it I will know here in the next 15 minutes or so

Reactions: d-darkness

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT