Firmware update weak signal

I too was having weak signals and very poor connectivity with Litchi and Autopilot. Reverted back to an alder firmware and full functionality and stronger signals came back,

I tried hard not to update but finally caved in light of FAA requirement for latest firmware etc for commercial operations. As soon as I updated my video signal went to crap. This has never ever happened before. Anyone have a way to revert? I think they removed that ability didn't they? I'm really regretting updating at this point.

There are some apps out there written by individuals that will allow you to flash the unit and install an older firmware if you have a copy. That too can be downloaded if you know where to look. It's not that hard to find. I'll refrain from giving any details out of the backlash that I may encounter.

I may have discovered these avenues for rollback, but I also see threads mentioning aircraft being bricked by said rollbacks. Any comments?

Google is your friend, as is Github. I rolled back to V01.03.0509 pretty easily, but now I'm suspicious that the culprit with the video signal was the GO4 app and the iPad Air 2 was a little overloaded. Not sure, so I may upgrade again and check it out after clearing out my iPad and reinstalling the GO4 app. If I do, I'll post results here.

Google is your friend, as is Github. I rolled back to V01.03.0509 pretty easily, but now I'm suspicious that the culprit with the video signal was the GO4 app and the iPad Air 2 was a little overloaded. Not sure, so I may upgrade again and check it out after clearing out my iPad and reinstalling the GO4 app. If I do, I'll post results here.
But is this version compatible that you back with the firmware RC? because I also turned back V01.03.0509 but I had a signal problem.

I rolled my RC back as well. There is a hidden RC rollback in the GO4 app. On the opening screen hold the three lines in the upper right corner for 3 secs and release. A black screen with options will appear.
I have been turning back and done what you say, did not get me an earlier version. Maybe because I am android dji go 4?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl