Firmware update 3.14 - Height Restriction??????

Reaction score
Gents,

Not sure if anyone has noticed but it seems as if there is a height restriction after the latest firmware update.

I ran a flight on 3.12 on Thursday night, gained significant altitude for photos.

I ran a flight on 3.14 on Saturday night, at one point the P2 stopped climbing. It was not out of range. I could hair the motors climbing to a certain point, kept the throttle down and nothing. More of the hovering noise.

Has anyone else noticed this? Also, any idea how to roll back? I dont like this!!

Gents,

Not sure if anyone has noticed but it seems as if there is a height restriction after the latest firmware update.

I ran a flight on 3.12 on Thursday night, gained significant altitude for photos.

I ran a flight on 3.14 on Saturday night, at one point the P2 stopped climbing. It was not out of range. I could hair the motors climbing to a certain point, kept the throttle down and nothing. More of the hovering noise.

Has anyone else noticed this? Also, any idea how to roll back? I dont like this!!

connect your P2 to the software and in the limits change the altitude to what ever you want and hit enter. If a message pops up informing you that 400' is the limit and you are exceeding that limit hit ok and you should be good to go. Give it try and let us know to out come.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic