Find my drone drop down on cystalsky..

Reaction score
Hello everyone -
I have the P4P V2.0 - I use the crystalsky with the DJI4 go app - controller model GLK300K - the DJI Go 4 app for IOS there's find my drone however I do not use IOS to fly with having crystalsky.
The current version that came in the controller does not display find my drone or how do I update the controller . My son is starting to fly just want to make sure the options are available.
Thanks again
I was able to update the app however I do not get the same display as IOS where the top right corner you can click the 3 bars to populate a drop down that lets you select find my drone...

I have a P4P and on my crystal sky's and I have the find my drone option.
It's the final option on the three line drop down menu.
The DJI Go4 version on them is ver 4.3.16 and the CS version is V3.0.2.0.

Last edited:
Lannes -
I appreciate the feedback- when CS starts up this is what I see. I know it’s me- where would I see the find my drone option ..
IMG_1600620963.790807.jpg

Wow I just search cause I not own one but the lac k of info is a killer,,in where you got offline maps which I presume is in academy like example picture shows,,,,I searched yesterday aswell when you posted with no luck,,hope this points you there........off for flight now so tune in soon and hope someone has put you right
Screenshot_20200921-111302_YouTube.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lannes -
I appreciate the feedback- when CS starts up this is what I see. I know it’s me- where would I see the find my drone option ..View attachment 120095

It looks like DJI haven't implemented "Find My Drone" for the DJI Go4 app version being used on the Pro Plus

The Pro Plus screen is totally different to the Crystal Sky device, it was confusing when you mentioned the CS in your posts it's not a CS on the controller

Reactions: swimpmeister
It looks like DJI haven't implemented "Find My Drone" for the DJI Go4 app version being used on the Pro Plus

The Pro Plus screen is totally different to the Crystal Sky device, it was confusing when you mentioned the CS in your posts it's not a CS on the controller

Im Glad to get a better understanding- I appreciate you passing along the info.
I have a P4P & P4P+2.0 - both units are used with the pro Plus screen. My son started to fly , I was looking to be able to track the units in case something happens..
Thanks again....

Im Glad to get a better understanding- I appreciate you passing along the info.
I have a P4P & P4P+2.0 - both units are used with the pro Plus screen. My son started to fly , I was looking to be able to track the units in case something happens..
Thanks again....

I use a trackimo with my P4P

1600731076892.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav