Finally ordered

Reaction score
Ordered a P3A from Nexgen Drones. Promised it would be in the mail tomorrow. It's been 6 months since my P2 sank into a mountain Lake in Colorado. Actually got that one back, but it didn't fly again. Got a Walkera Scout. Sold it on eBay. That won't happen again. The more I thought about it, I realized that DJI had problems but I liked that P2 for a lot of reasons. So I'm back.

Reaction score
They just got the P3As in. I should have asked if will be shipping with the extra battery

jlo

Reaction score
They just got the P3As in. I should have asked if will be shipping with the extra battery
I would guess no, but you may get lucky! I still have not gotten shipping confirmation for my extra battery.

Reaction score
also just ordered the P3p...im all excited just as you are. Coming from the P2v+ this new upgrade is great.

Reaction score
Fedex tracking says my drone is in the truck for delivery! Sitting by the door.

Reaction score
Does this mean I am not getting this until Monday?

On FedEx vehicle for delivery WHEELING, IL
Scheduled for delivery next business day

Reaction score
Yeah I feel your pain. I too am back after crashing into the ocean last year while filming some really low over the top of the wave footage in atti mode and I smacked into the face of the wave never to be found again, just another addition to davey jones locker. Anyways I pulled the trigger a few days ago with a new P3 through advexure. Also bought the hard shell back pack. After crashing the phantom 2 vision plus last fall I decided I would build my own blackout hex with top of the line everything and it flys like a dream but not having a gimbal and gps and all the goodies built into one like the phantom 3 just isn't the same. Hopefully the P3 will be able to sustain me until I can afford a inspire or a matrix.

Reaction score
Ordered a P3A from Nexgen Drones. Promised it would be in the mail tomorrow. It's been 6 months since my P2 sank into a mountain Lake in Colorado. Actually got that one back, but it didn't fly again. Got a Walkera Scout. Sold it on eBay. That won't happen again. The more I thought about it, I realized that DJI had problems but I liked that P2 for a lot of reasons. So I'm back.

You won't be disappointed... I just got mine in the mail yesterday and couldn't be more excited by it... I kinda feel bad for my P2....

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iggy18a