Finally got her in the Air (Golden Hour Morning) Quick

Reaction score
Finally had her in the air... I have a nice back yard to practice with.
Big difference from the x5c1 Syma... A few Nervous jerks from me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Morning.jpg

Finally had her in the air... I have a nice back yard to practice with.
Big difference from the x5c1 Syma... A few Nervous jerks from me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 18370
Congratulation my friend , I live in San Diego I can't fly p3p, because IOS app, do you have android?
Ho I zoom in the picture are you fly a p2?

hey I have a x5c1 Syma. that I am practicing with as well -have never flown a quad before- I hope it is easier to fly the phantom than this little quad-- so is it easier? what fpv unit are you using Thanks

Congratulation my friend , I live in San Diego I can't fly p3p, because IOS app, do you have android?
Ho I zoom in the picture are you fly a p2?

It's a P3P The photo was re sized with photoshop and the vid is 1080p I think I did 30fps or 25... Can't remember. Not that important. San Diego too huh? Cool this is Alpine were I live. Android all the way...My Wife's the ISO person only cause she gets it free from work. Cheers .... I mite hit Corral Canyon tomorrow in the jeep and film Half Dome. And say Hi to Norm up in the Watch Tower.

hey I have a x5c1 Syma. that I am practicing with as well -have never flown a quad before- I hope it is easier to fly the phantom than this little quad-- so is it easier? what fpv unit are you using Thanks
The phantom is WAY easier to fly than any cheap $100 quad....phantom fights wind like a champ and the null position of the sticks allows you to just let go of them and quad will hover.....i managed to lose 3 $100-129 quads considering myself preparing for a phantom....and man i could have just saved the 4 odd hundred dollars i spent trying to fly outdoors with the syma....night and day difference

Your doing it right! Keep it in beginner mode for a while... She big and intimidating at first... How long have you been practicing? I took 3 months of flying after work for an hour...I feel so much better about doing that first. $$$ It's the Phantom 3 Pro...

Thank you...

The phantom is WAY easier to fly than any cheap $100 quad....phantom fights wind like a champ and the null position of the sticks allows you to just let go of them and quad will hover.....i managed to lose 3 $100-129 quads considering myself preparing for a phantom....and man i could have just saved the 4 odd hundred dollars i spent trying to fly outdoors with the syma....night and day difference

I think it's the Muscle Memory you get from the cheaper ones that help the most... Heck yeah I could just go in the house and grab a drink and she will just be hovering were I left her. I really like that... I just need to calm the darn sticks down they are to fast in response for me to keep it steady... Time Is my friend...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers