Filters

No idea if you can get ride of jello effect in post-processing but if you get jello, check the 4 dampers white piece supporting the suspended camera, they could be damaged. Also check that your camera is free to move bellow the P3, the 2 plastic clips should not be tighten fully.

You can have also a damaged or unbalanced propeller.

Try a ND filter The brighter it is the higher the ND Filter you use In the middle of the day try a ND16

No idea if you can get ride of jello effect in post-processing but if you get jello, check the 4 dampers white piece supporting the suspended camera, they could be damaged. Also check that your camera is free to move bellow the P3, the 2 plastic clips should not be tighten fully.

Hi This may not be of help, but I had a similar problem with a Go Pro Camera its not camera shake but a strange wobble in the footage and having contacted GO Pro they said to use the Go Pro and format the SD Card.

Hey All,
I recently purchased Tiffen ND filters for my Phantom 4 pro v2.0,
when I purchased them they said that the product I was looking for was the phantom 4 pro and advanced series filters that they have - they come in a pack of 3.
it arrived- upon installing it 2 things happened.
1. nd16 lens became loose which I had to tighten - that was easy
2. the thread was rough on the filter (all three), it was hard installing them. I kept trying ofcourse without putting much force incase I destroy the threads, took a lot of time until I got it right. even when I did I couldn't screw it on all the way it will pop out again.
I returned the original UV DJI filter it was effortless and easy, I returned installing the Tiffen same thing, hard, and it wont tighten, there was a gap - I just hope it wont fall from the sky. or because there is a gap maybe it will affect my shots?

I will supply you some pics.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 87
Um not know much about filters but yes can see at least 3 more threads before tight or is that tight,,do they measure same thread length, I know very easy to damage such fine thread,if mine I would get magifieing glass out and inspect close,might be able to clean thread up with pin mayby if there some tightness there,no won't fall from sky and you might have to check it is in focus with couple pictures you should be able to tell,mayby even little candle wax or similar to help thread loosen up,

Um not know much about filters but yes can see at least 3 more threads before tight or is that tight,,do they measure same thread length, I know very easy to damage such fine thread,if mine I would get magifieing glass out and inspect close,might be able to clean thread up with pin mayby if there some tightness there,no won't fall from sky and you might have to check it is in focus with couple pictures you should be able to tell,mayby even little candle wax or similar to help thread loosen up,

It is on tight but any tighter it will loosen again... all three filters from tiffed do the same, as for the original DJI us filter that came with it, it goes back in place till the end without any problems...

I took some images and videos this morning while it was like that it seemed all good, everything was in focus.
But it’s just weird why tiffen didn’t make it to be able to screw on properly.. doesn’t make sense

It is on tight but any tighter it will loosen again... all three filters from tiffed do the same, as for the original DJI us filter that came with it, it goes back in place till the end without any problems...

I took some images and videos this morning while it was like that it seemed all good, everything was in focus.
But it’s just weird why tiffen didn’t make it to be able to screw on properly.. doesn’t make sense
Had to do quick search,,I presume this what you got,I was trying to find good picture,,yes not know why it won't butt up proper,mayby this brand is like this , I'm sure there couple of brands,if ok mayby a large rubber o ring seal might be something to seal up against or some dust get in,,,another phantom pilot here @With The Birds knows some good filter info and might know what's going on,gave me good advice in the past
Screenshot_20180820-221015.jpg

Had to do quick search,,I presume this what you got,I was trying to find good picture,,yes not know why it won't butt up proper,mayby this brand is like this , I'm sure there couple of brands,if ok mayby a large rubber o ring seal might be something to seal up against or some dust get in,,,another phantom pilot here @With The Birds knows some good filter info and might know what's going on,gave me good advice in the pastView attachment 102543

yup
that's the one I purchased....
but doesn't make sence... shouldn't it just butt in str8 out?
this is none sence... I must say, the images are astonishing, its doing the job, the filter is doing its job...
but its just a pitty the way its designed... freaky thing is Tiffen built these lenses specifically for the phantom 4 pro and advance is cooperation with a company which is said to be good - SRP Snake river prototyping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20