Filters

Reaction score
Just wondering what the best filters are for the phantom three SE. And will P3 standard filter fit an SE filter

I bought some cheapie ND filters for my PS3Se all I can say is you get what you pay [emoji383] for when it comes to these

I just bought a 3 pack from polar pro. I used the polarized yesterday. All I can say is wow. It was a sunny day by the ocean. Man I was so impressed with this filter. They were a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Next time I’ll post some pics

I just bought a 3 pack from polar pro. I used the polarized yesterday. All I can say is wow. It was a sunny day by the ocean. Man I was so impressed with this filter. They were a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Next time I’ll post some pics
What settings did you use with the filters? I have them but never used it.
For example, what kind of settings do you use with the ND4 and ND8 filter?

I was using auto as I’m a newbie. But I did down loaded their filter guide app.I was reading that the whole idea of these filters is to double your shutter speed for smoother video. I think? This app will calculate what filter to use. But to use it in real time I’m Leary about because when you are connected to your drone I don’t think it’s a good idea to another app maybe I’m wrong I’m still learning about video recording. It’s another avenue learning. Just when you get the physics of flying this thing.now on to stage two.

Safe flying.

I was using auto as I’m a newbie. But I did down loaded their filter guide app.I was reading that the whole idea of these filters is to double your shutter speed for smoother video. I think? This app will calculate what filter to use. But to use it in real time I’m Leary about because when you are connected to your drone I don’t think it’s a good idea to another app maybe I’m wrong I’m still learning about video recording. It’s another avenue learning. Just when you get the physics of flying this thing.now on to stage two.

Safe flying.

Thanks for your advice. [emoji3]

I purchased the ND and polarizing filters from this online store: Products
I'm really happy! There are also videos that explain how to install them. I recommend them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119