Fell out of the sky NO power

Reaction score
I have about 16 flights with my P2,, I just installed new gimbal ,Flown 2 flights with No Issues with the new installed gimbal . My third Flight my altitude was 100 feet I lost power Dropped like Rock , Bang up the gimbal tore the shell Going to have to buy a new shell . I just don't know what happened . I'm new at this...

Last edited:
Dirk. Peee.

;)
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Not another one :rolleyes:

What where the lights doing ?

Gary a little more info would be helpful , New bird or what ? Sounds like your battery came lose or a connecter did . Sure ya didn't pull the sticks down and in did ya ?

image.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Phantom 2 (P2). Followed the P1 (Phantom 1), doesn't come with that breakaway camera like other Phantoms have.
lol...When I posted all he had up was ...P... then added the rest after a few post had been laid down ;) Thought WTH :eek:

Reactions: GoodnNuff
LOL, I thought maybe you were one of those Phantom Vision owners that don't realize there are other DJI quads out there...
Yep... that's me :) Now .....
come closer so we can talk.jpg
;)
Naw he just posted a little then came back and added the rest then left :confused:

lol...When I posted all he had up was ...P... then added the rest after a few post had been laid down ;) Thought WTH :eek:
You chased out another new member :(

That was birdbrains fault he not a nice person :p .
Guy just never came back he just has to give little more info probably like dirk said bad connection on battery but we may never know :)
Oh welcome to the site Gary if you come back .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic