Fell out of the sky NO power

blank stare.png
..Funny guy's o_O

Dirk. Just admiring your avatar, and wondered if you have to put hair gel on your eyelashes to get them like that. Quite stunning :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk. Just admiring your avatar, and wondered if you have to put hair gel on your eyelashes to get them like that. Quite stunning :D
Keep your head in da sand like me and yours look like that too ! ;)

Reactions: mad in nc
That's how we started out lol
Gary did you see the lights ?
Did they go out ?
Since you had 2 good flights with the new gimbal the 3rd battery might have had a bad connection .
Can you freely spin the motors ?
Did you update everything ?
How many cycles are on the battery that you have the problem with ?
What software is on your P2 ?
The more info you give the better the help will be .

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Gary a little more info would be helpful , New bird or what ? Sounds like your battery came lose or a connecter did . Sure ya didn't pull the sticks down and in did ya ?

I am sure you know this dirk but most folks I bet don't.

More than 1 way to do a CSC shut down in flight!

djicsc.jpg

found this the other day and in another forum.

also If I read right in manual it is possible to left stick shut down motors if the mode is set a certain way

http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/nazam-v2/en/NAZA-M_Quick_Start_Guide_v1.26_en.pdf

check out immediate vs intelligent modes

FROM MANUAL :

If you choose the Immediately Mode, yous hould not pull throttle stick under 10% during flight, because it will stop motors. If you do it accidentally, you should push the throttle stick over 10% in 5sto re-start motors.

(2) DO NOT execute the CSCduring normal flight without any reason, or it will stop motors at once.

(1) If you choose the Intelligentmode, and the throttle stick is under 10%, this will trigger the landing Procedure, in any control mode. In this judgment, pitch, roll and yaw controls are denied except the throttle, but multi-rotor will still auto level.

(2) In any control mode, DO NOT pull throttle stick under 10% during normal flight without any reason.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic