Feiyu-Tech G4S Gimbal

Reaction score
Been waiting forever on Feiyu-Tech to finally release their latest flagship gimbal, the G4S. As an owner of a G3 Ultra, these hand-held gimbals are life changing. I use this pretty much all the time when I'm too lazy to fire up my Phantom or can't really fly at all.

Media Intro:

Specs:
1. Pan/Tilt/Roll 3-axis 360 degrees coverage.
2. Newly designed quick-access clip improves camera attachment efficiency
3. 10-pin mini-USB interface built-in to the gimbal's body. Support GoPro power charging and video relay.
4. Streamlined single-button control scheme replaces old mechanical power button for fast operating modes switching and power-on.
5. 4-directional control stick assists camera angle adjustments. Control is always at your fingertips.
6. Seamless interaction with the gopro data interface. Direct access to GoPro's storage data.
7. 1/4" tripod mount built-in to the bottom of the gimbal. Significantly broadens accessory compatibility.

Referral Link: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/yj2zfyfUF?af=133111606 (or use the non-referral link)

Disclaimer: Yeah, I know it's Aliexpress and they don't use PayPal. I've used the site before and it's totally legit depending on who you buy from. The above link is from the manufacturer themselves found on their official website. I guess you can just wait a month or so for some US-based sellers to get theirs in stock but if you can't wait like me.

It's been couple months so how do you like it anything being a problem ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl