Featured by Good Morning America again

Reaction score
Just a little bragging here, sorry! This is the 4th time featured by Good Morning America, and also the related media like ABC World News, MSN, Yahoo and such, and I thought I'd share with you.

Not sure how this will look in a browser, but here's GMA's Facebook post:
Good Morning America

They choose their own soundtrack to make sure there are no copyright issues, so here is my original shot in 4k with a bluesy train theme:

Or give it a follow on Instagram if that's your thing:
Justin McFarland on Instagram: “Train rolling across the Great Salt Lake Causeway . #greatsaltlake #saltlake #promontorypoint #railroad #railfan #train #causeway…”

About the shot, this was with the Phantom 4, PolarPro polarized lens, I believe number 8.
The causeway is private property, so I was flying from the public dirt road, I flew out about 2 miles.

The color contrast is caused by different levels of salinity, the red side is lower than the blue by a couple of feet, and more concentrated. Oh, and this is at the Great Salt Lake in Utah, by the way, at Promontory Point.

Shot about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for watching.

Great video sir. And YES, bragging is allowed here. Thanks for including location and facts on your flight.

The only downside I see is that you maybe will need a bigger HAT if your head gets too big from all this network coverage on your video.

[emoji12]

Great job.......thanks for sharing ! [emoji106]

Reactions: techmyjustin

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj