Featured by Good Morning America again

Reaction score
Just a little bragging here, sorry! This is the 4th time featured by Good Morning America, and also the related media like ABC World News, MSN, Yahoo and such, and I thought I'd share with you.

Not sure how this will look in a browser, but here's GMA's Facebook post:
Good Morning America

They choose their own soundtrack to make sure there are no copyright issues, so here is my original shot in 4k with a bluesy train theme:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or give it a follow on Instagram if that's your thing:
Justin McFarland on Instagram: “Train rolling across the Great Salt Lake Causeway . #greatsaltlake #saltlake #promontorypoint #railroad #railfan #train #causeway…”

About the shot, this was with the Phantom 4, PolarPro polarized lens, I believe number 8.
The causeway is private property, so I was flying from the public dirt road, I flew out about 2 miles.

The color contrast is caused by different levels of salinity, the red side is lower than the blue by a couple of feet, and more concentrated. Oh, and this is at the Great Salt Lake in Utah, by the way, at Promontory Point.

Shot about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for watching.

Great video sir. And YES, bragging is allowed here. Thanks for including location and facts on your flight.

The only downside I see is that you maybe will need a bigger HAT if your head gets too big from all this network coverage on your video.

[emoji12]

Great job.......thanks for sharing ! [emoji106]

Reactions: techmyjustin
Thanks everybody, CBS just picked this up this week, and Jimmy Fallon tweeted it!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.