fc 40 camera case

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for the case that holds the camera (fc 40) to the Phantom. It snaps shut and connects with the white rubber gromments.

Does antone have one for sale or even better free????
How about a part number or nomenclature ???

Just the case not the camera...

Attachments

• camera case.jpg
    camera case.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 332
Apparently, a company named, Rollei is the maker of the fc40 cam. Try contacting them at:

[email protected]

Since the Phantom fc40's been discontinued by DJI, I would imagine parts are going to be very difficult to find from now on. Good luck!

I couldn't find any info on the FC40 camera at rollei.com.

Anyone else have better luck?

That case and the bracket have never been any thing dji even ever sold separately and the only known way to get replacements is to either buy a whole new replacement camera. Or to find some one whos cam crapped the bed and had to buy a replacement and then has a spare holder and bracket.

I dont even think rollei can get you a spare considering all there cams use mounts that hold it by that T slit in the top of the camera.

Btw even buying a replacement camera to be able to get the new holder and bracket is pretty expensive now that there are less and less of them to even be bought they are selling for $150-$200 and up from any place that even happens to still have any spares for sale. Which sucks cause just back till about late December you could pick them up for $69

The Rollei equivalent model is "Rollei mini wifi camcorder 1" hope this helps to get a holder?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4