Fantastic footage of Bali + Donation to ALS foundation

Absolutely beautiful footage - what a location! Would love to see it with the fisheye distortion corrected - if you have After Effects, the 'Optics Compensation' plugin will remove the barrel distortion and straighten the shot out whilst retaining the lovely super-side field of view!

tbarnes said:
Absolutely beautiful footage - what a location! Would love to see it with the fisheye distortion corrected - if you have After Effects, the 'Optics Compensation' plugin will remove the barrel distortion and straighten the shot out whilst retaining the lovely super-side field of view!
That's good to know. Do you have any tips for people using Final Cut Pro X? I'm sure there must be a plugin that can be purchased but not sure which one is the most reliable. Cheers.
Having said this, the problem should disappear once I get my Inspire 1.

pgaucher said:
nsitt said:
Hi pgaucher, I will be visiting Bali end of October and I am hesitant to take my Phantom Vision + with me because of customs concerns. Would you be willing to tell me what the right process is to bring the Phantom to Bali? is there anything I need to consider to bring it into the country and stay legal?

Thanks,

Fred
Hi Fred, not to worry at all. I faced no issues in any of the filming sessions not did I face resistance at the airport. Bring your Vision+ with high confidence and have fun filming this great island. Soooooo many things to see here and if you get good weather and time your shots correctly, you can get professional grade high profile footage. Have fun. Cheers. Patrice.
If in doubt, money talks in Bali. Even at the customs line in the airport. If theres a long lineup in the visitors line....only costs a little bit to go in the locals line....

pgaucher said:
tbarnes said:
That's good to know. Do you have any tips for people using Final Cut Pro X? I'm sure there must be a plugin that can be purchased but not sure which one is the most reliable. Cheers.
Try this one,
http://alex4d.com/7-alex4d-wide-angle-fix-effect
It has worked very well for me and you won't beat the price,

Khudson7 said:
pgaucher said:
tbarnes said:
Try this one,
http://alex4d.com/7-alex4d-wide-angle-fix-effect
It has worked very well for me and you won't beat the price,
Thanks a lot for this. I will edit one of my videos and repost for comments. Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20