Fall stills of Black Water Fall and canyon.

Reaction score
Much quicker to process than 4K video. Taken with my P4. The day before I flew, I was told there were military jets flying in the canyon. They have done that before. It seems risky, do to the vultures everywhere and the people all along the canyon wall. Plus me flying.
DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0759.jpgc.jpg

DJI_0176.jpg

DJI_0185.jpg

Even this picture was taken with my P4s.
DSC_0788.jpg

I see your point. I wanted everything to look normal. I took away the haze. Anything else made it look over saturated. That's what I see in most pictures anyway.

WV, in situations like this I underexpose by up to a full stop or more. Upon further notice, I believe these are overexposed. Underexposing brings out the natural saturation in a lovely way without having to pump it up later..If you shot RAW then try lowering the exposure before processing.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
WV, in situations like this I underexpose by up to a full stop or more. Upon further notice, I believe these are overexposed. Underexposing brings out the natural saturation in a lovely way without having to pump it up later..If you shot RAW then try lowering the exposure before processing.
I appreciate your advice. Thank you. You gave me the answer, I needed to solve my problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20