Fake Drone News

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Spot on.

Wasn't DroneDJ the same who says the P4P v2 production restart on October?
Yes. They recycle content they find elsewhere on the Internet and restate it like it's fact. Sadly, this is what many news sources do when they have nothing factual to talk about.

I tend to think this bloke from DroningOn has lately, somehow decided that he's the most important thing in the drone universe. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed some of his videos on YouTube and will likely still follow him. But folks, your YouTube channels are primarily entertainment and sometimes instructions, and often product reviews, etc.. I happen to find all the speculation about possible upcoming products and the wishful thinking of creators Incredibly Fun to read & ponder! Who cares if one person says "rumored" and another puts it out there as the gospel truth... It's all just fun. When Ash from DroningOn keeps on droning on and on about other sites just looking for clicks and being somehow bad for humanity, I think at that point someone's gone a little bit off the rails... When folks in the drone community start lecturing others, just like Tony Northrop did in criticizing Steve McCurry for taking the Afghan girl photo for the National Geographic cover decades ago, I think we all can have that moment where we take ourselves just a little too seriously... In the words of the Lion King.. no worries...Hakuna Matata

Reactions: BigAl07
Yeah, it's all good! Truth = Fiction, Facts = Nonsense, and integrity is measured in numbers of followers. It's 1984, only 35 years late, and Dear Leader has led some of us so far from reality that there's a chance he could get reelected.

Reactions: FlyingGary
Good to know. I have not gone to any of the sites he is calling out but now know not to go there. I think it is always good to get information from multiple sources but knowing which one speculate and spin it as fact is good to know. Thanks Msinger!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20